- We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available.
- Clients are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes before treatment/s commence. As a courtesy to all our clients, a prompt appointment schedule is to be adhered to. Regrettably, late arrivals may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Crystal Serenity will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time, however should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
Appointments and Cancellations Policy
- All personnel are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Crystal Serenity does not guarantee continued treatment with a named practitioner or therapist.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Crystal Serenity has a 24 hour cancellation policy. We will notify you with the time and date of your treatment appointment either by phone, text or e-mail. If you are unable to attend your appointment or if you fail to attend an appointment without giving due notice, we may charge a cancellation fee and require you to pay for all future treatments in advance. Clients who have purchased a course of treatments but fail to attend their appointment will be charged for their missed treatment.
- We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments. Cancellation is accepted over the phone or in person at the clinic. Cancellation via e-mail is also accepted. Do not leave voice messages regarding cancellations.
- We cannot guarantee a space without an appointment. We recommend calling or e-mailing us prior for an appointment to be booked.
Courses of Treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatments must be taken within 6 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 6 months will be forfeited.
- Please note that treatment exchanges are available upon discretion.
- All treatment bookings must be paid for in full, on arrival at the clinic, prior to treatment commencing.
- If you have paid for a course of treatments and are subsequently unable to complete the course, we will at our discretion either offer you a refund, calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatments, and return the difference to you or exchange the treatment paid for, for another treatment of the same refund value.
- Purchased products are non-refundable. However Crystal Serenity may agree to exchange the product (unopened/original packaging) for another product of the same value.
- We accept most forms of payment such as EFT, debit & credit cards or cash. Regrettably no cheques will be accepted.
- We will always assess whether a treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why.
- Treatments are not offered to pregnant, lactating or epileptic persons, or persons with metal plates. People with diabetes, low or high blood pressure must seek consent from their health care professional before commencing with a treatment. Please also check contra-indications and possible side effects for treatments on our website.
- Crystal Serenity reserves the right to refuse a client treatment should they believe that the client is not a suitable candidate for the treatment.
Mobile Phones & Smoking
- As a courtesy to other guests and to preserve the ambience of the clinic, we request that clients switch off their mobile phones. Crystal Serenity operates a strict no smoking policy.
Special Offers & Promotions
- All promotions and special offers are subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Please mention any type of medical condition when making a booking. Certain treatments may not be advisable. Please inform your therapist of any medical condition that you might have (pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy, recent surgery, high or low blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, muscle or joint injuries, etc.). Please also check contra-indications and possible side effects for treatments on our website.